$332, including $50 deposit to reserve appointment time
Meet one-on-one with your physician to begin your weight loss journey with Diata Health.
• In this appointment, you will learn the fundamentals of our holistic, bio-individual approach to weight loss and speak with your physician about your medical history, lifestyle factors, and health goals.
• This appointment is approx. 30 minutes and conducted virtually. We (virtually) come to you.
During this time, you will start to review the following —
How the Diata Health program works:
• Our bio-individual approach to weight loss and science-backed Diata Health blueprint.
Build our your health profile:
• Medical history, including current and past medical problems
• Current medications and supplements
• Allergy history
• Food preferences (vegan, Kosher, lactose intolerance, etc.)
• Current diet: what you eat daily, meals and snacks, problem or challenge times for food
• BMI metrics: height, present weight and goal weight
• Activity: your current exercise patterns
• Circadian rhythm: timing of eating and sleep patterns
• Any additional information you would like to share with the doctor
Begin Phase 1 of the Diata Health program:
• This phase of the program is designed to boost your metabolism and prepare your body to burn off excess fat in Phase 2.
• How? Through food chemistry, we begin to reset metabolic and hormonal imbalances, heal your gut lining, and burn through excess carbs and glycogen stores so moving forward your mitochondria tap into excess fat stores for energy.
• What to expect: In addition to losing weight, you will notice less cravings, a boost of energy, and reduction in brain fog as we begin to even out your blood sugar curve and transition your body to be fat adapted.
• Typically, Phase 1 lasts two weeks. Depending on your doctor’s recommendation, the duration may be adjusted in length of time.
Based on your comprehensive medical testing, our medical team designs your personalized weight loss plan.
• After your initial consultation, your physician will determine which bloodwork testing is appropriate for you. Once all testing is completed, your medical team meets on your behalf to analyze the results of these labs.
• We focus on a myriad of different biomarkers including hormonal and metabolic imbalances, nutrient deficiencies, cholesterol levels and blood sugar levels. Based on these findings and your health bio, the team works together to design a personalized plan that will maximize weight loss and optimize your health.
• Unlike standard bloodwork, we look at factors related to metabolic health, hormonal health, gut health and stress. Additionally, we look at nutrient deficiencies, blood sugar levels, cholesterol levels and inflammation markers as all impact satiety, your ability to lose weight, and capacity to keep extra weight off.
Post Initial Consultation Curriculum
After your visit, you will receive welcome handouts, initial consult curriculum, and health bio forms to continue building out your health profile. We are a data-driven company and want to ensure we set you up for success.
• A core part of this program is empowerment through education. Through this program, you will learn the science and knowledge behind weight loss to set you up for a lifetime of success.
• To give you a sense of your knowledge at the beginning of the program, you will receive a take-home assessment of weight loss questions to complete after your first session. Correct answers are provided at the second visit.
• We strongly believe in empowering you with the knowledge, skills and tools to get to your dream weight and stay there for good.
• Fee includes initial consultation visit (the time spent with your physician one-on-one), the medical team assessment session (patient not present), and educational material.
• Bloodwork not included but can often be done through patient’s standard insurance plan. If needed, supplements, medication and food not included. These items are all available on our online store should you be interested in getting ‘a taste’ of our program.
• To reserve an appointment time, a $50 deposit is required. This $50 is put towards your first visit fee of $332. Eg., on the day of your first appointment, you are only billed the remaining $282. Deposit is non-refundable and indicates awareness of program structure, fees, and final sale policy, and consent. Should you have any questions on this, please feel free to reach out to us prior to putting down your $50 deposit. We are happy to help.
• All packages are non-refundable. Should you decide to discontinue with the program for any reason, outstanding appointments or curriculum cannot be refunded as packages are final sale. Changes and cancellations must be done 48h prior to appointment. Changes made within 48h will be charged a $30 fee. No shows are charged in full.